- IET Networks Journal, Feb 2021 –
Call for Papers
- Special Issue on “Innovative Software Systems for Managing Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic” for Software: Practice and Experience (Wiley). Deadline: 30 June, 2021.
Call for Chapters
- Editing Book titled “Autonomous and Connected Heavy Vehicle Technology” Elsevier. Deadline: 25 Feb, 2021.
- EECS PC representative for MSc Financial Computing at QMUL 2020-
- Publicity Co-Chair, The 21th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Internet Computing (CCGRID 2021)
Technical Program Committee (PC) Member
- The 18th International Conference on Mobile Systems and Pervasive Computing (MobiSPC-2021)
- 5th IEEE International Conference on Fog and Edge Computing (ICFEC 2021)
- 19th Australasian Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (AusPDC 2021)
- 13th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing, UCC- 2020.
- 11th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science, CLOSER 2021.
- The 9th International Conference on Networks, Communication and Computing (ICNCC), December 18-20, 2020, Tokyo, Japan.
- First Workshop on Intelligent Offloading for Internet of Things (WASA), 2020.
- 4th IEEE International Conference on Fog and Edge Computing (ICFEC 2020)
- 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science, CLOSER 2020.
- 29th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2020)
- Second International Conference on Software Engineering for Service and Cloud computing (SE-CLOUD 2019)
- 28th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2019)
- IEEE Students’ Conference on Engineering and Systems (SCES-2019)
- First International Conference on Software Engineering for Service and Cloud computing (SE-CLOUD 2018)
- 27th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2018)
Keynote / Invited Talks
- “Predicting the Growth and Trend of COVID-19 Pandemic using Machine Learning and Cloud Computing” in “IADS Webinar” at Queen Mary University of London on the 18th of June, 2020
- “Holistic Resource Management for Sustainable and Reliable Cloud Computing: An Innovative Solution to Global Challenge” at Queen Mary University of London on the 11th of October, 2019
- “Holistic Resource Management for Sustainable and Reliable Cloud Computing: An Innovative Solution to Global Challenge” at Imperial College London on the 23rd of August, 2019
- “Holistic Resource Management for Sustainable and Reliable Cloud Computing: An Innovative Solution to Global Challenge” at University of Manitoba, Canada on 11th June 2019.
- “Resource Provisioning based Scheduling Framework for Execution of Heterogeneous and Clustered Workloads in Clouds: From Fundamental to Autonomic Offering” at University of Melbourne, Australia on 08 Aug 2018.
- “Advances in Clouds – Research in Future Cloud Computing” at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology on 4th February 2013 in Helix’13.
- “Research Methodology- A Step by Step Guide” at Chandigarh University on 29 September 2014.
- “Green Cloud Computing: The Next Revolution in Information Technology” at Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran, Punjab, India on May 2014.
- Monash University, Australia. Host: A. N. Toosi
- University of Manitoba, Canada. Host: R. K. Thulasiram
- Imperial College London, UK. Host: G. Casale
- University of Manchester, UK. Host: R. Sakellariou
- Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar, India. Host: H. Kaur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India. Host: M. Agrawal
Editorial Broad Member
- International Journal of Education and Management Engineering (MECS).
- Software: Practice and Experience (Wiley)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications (Springer)
- Journal of Systems Architecture (Elsevier)
- Journal of Cloud Computing (Springer)
- Sustainability Journal (MDPI)
- Sensors Journal (MDPI)
Reviewer for Book Proposal
- Reviewed one book proposal of Elsevier Book Series Intelligent Data-Centric Systems, 2020.
- Two book proposals from CRC Press, 2020.
Reviewer for Research Grant
- Estonian Research Council
- Israel Science Foundation
Reviewer for Journals
- Scientific Reports (Nature)
- PLOS ONE
- Internet of Things Journal (Elsevier)
- IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Computers & Industrial Engineering (Elsevier)
- Smart Science (Taylor and Francis)
- Brazilian Journal of Science and Technology
- ACM Computing Surveys
- ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications and Applications
- ACM Transactions on Parallel Computing
- ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems
- Distributed and Parallel Databases (Springer)
- Parallel Computing (Elsevier)
- Sensors (MDPI)
- Energies (MDPI)
- Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences (Elsevier)
- Internet Technology Letters (Wiley)
- International Journal of Communication Systems (Wiley)
- Journal of Network and Computer Applications (Elsevier)
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Service Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
- IEEE Transactions on Big Data
- IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Computers
- IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics
- IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal
- IEEE Access
- IET Communications
- The Computer Journal, Oxford
- Software: Practice and Experience (Wiley)
- Computational Intelligence (Wiley)
- Internet Technology Letters (Wiley)
- Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies (Wiley)
- Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Wiley)
- Journal of Software: Evolution and Process (Wiley)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (Elsevier)
- Computer Networks (Elsevier)
- Computer Communications (Elsevier)
- Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (Elsevier)
- Journal of Kind Saud University (Elsevier)
- Journal of Systems and Software (Elsevier)
- Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier)
- Information Processing in Agriculture (Elsevier)
- Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory (Elsevier)
- Kybernetes (Emerald Publishing)
- International Journal of Automation and Computing (Springer)
- Enterprise Information Systems (Taylor and Francis)
- International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking (Inderscience)
- Journal of Grid Computing (Springer)
- Cluster Computing (Springer)
- Computing (Springer)
- Journal of Supercomputing (Springer)
- Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (Springer)
- Journal of Organizational and End User Computing (IGI-Global)
- International Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Information Systems (IGI-Global)
- International Journal of Education and Management Engineering (MECS Journal)
- KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine – University of Michigan
Reviewer for Conferences
- International Conference on Distributed Computing and Internet Technology (ICDICT 2018)
- International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC-2017)
- Three days’ workshop on Basics of Software Engineering at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology on 7th-9th September 2013.
- Research Staff Association (RSA) Summer Workshop on “Advancing Your Career Through Teaching” (May 14, 2019) organized by Lancaster University, UK.
- Four Days International Workshop on Cloud Computing and HPC (5-8 December 2012) organized by Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Two Weeks International Workshop on Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms (4-15 June 2012) organized by IEEE Student Chapter and Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology in collaboration with Infosys.
- “Consistency Verification and Quality Assurance (CVQA) Traceability Framework for SaaS” in the 3rd IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC-2013) held at AKGEC, Ghaziabad, India on February 22-23, 2013.
- “Formal Specification Language Based Cloud Workload Regression Analysis” in the IEEE International Conference on Control, Computing, Communication and Materials (ICCCCM-2013) held at UIT, Allahabad, India on August 03-04, 2013.
- “Z Language Based an Algorithm for Event Detection, Analysis and Classification in Machine Vision” in the IEEE International Conference on Human Computer Interactions (ICHCI’13) held at Saveetha University, Chennai, India on August 23-24, 2013.
Organizing Committee Member
- International Workshop on Cloud Computing and HPC (CCHPC-2012) at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- IEEE International Conference on MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education (MITE 2014) at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.