- Dr. Sukhpal Singh Gill (Group Lead)
- Sundas Iftikhar
- Muhammed Golec
- Forum Desai
- Yyi Kai Teoh
- Prof. Steve Uhlig, Queen Mary University of London
- Prof. Rajkumar Buyya, University of Melbourne
- Prof. Omer Rana, Cardiff University
- Prof. Rizos Sakellariou, University of Manchester
- Prof. Vlado Stankovski, University of Ljubljana
- Prof. Ajith Kumar Parlikad, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Hanan Lutfiyya, University of Western Ontario
- Prof. Salil S. Kanhere, UNSW Australia
- Prof. Schahram Dustdar, TU Wien
- Prof. Ivona Brandic, TU Wien
- Prof. Soumya K. Ghosh, IIT Kharagpur
- Prof. Thar Baker, University of Sharjah
- Dr. Rami Bahsoon, University of Birmingham
- Dr. Peter Garraghan, Lancaster University
- Dr. Manmeet Singh, University of Texas at Austin
- Dr. Minxian Xu, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Dr. Carlo Ottaviani, University of York
- Dr. Panos Patros, University of Waikato
- Dr. Arash Shaghagh, RMIT Australia
- Dr. Huaming Wu, Tianjin University
- Prof. Ajith Abraham, MIR Labs
- Harshit Mehta, University of Texas at Austin
- Cloud/Fog/Edge/Serverless Computing
- Automatic Resource Management
- Healthcare (COVID-19, heart disease etc.)
- Climate Change
- Smart Transportation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Prediction of Drug Addiction
- Sundas Iftikhar, Muhammed Golec, Deepraj Chowdhury, Sukhpal Singh Gill, and Steve Uhlig. 2022. FogDLearner: A Deep Learning-based Cardiac Health Diagnosis Framework using Fog Computing. In Australasian Computer Science Week 2022 (ACSW 2022). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 136–144.
- Minxian Xu, Chenghao Song, Huaming Wu, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Kejiang Ye, Chengzhong Xu, esDNN: An Efficient Approach for Multivariate Workload Prediction in Cloud Computing Environments, ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT), 2022
- Sukhpal Singh Gill, Minxian Xu, Carlo Ottaviani, Panos Patros, Rami Bahsoon, Arash Shaghaghi, Muhammed Golec, Vlado Stankovski, Huaming Wu, Ajith Abraham, Manmeet Singh, Harshit Mehta, Soumya K. Ghosh, Thar Baker, Ajith Kumar Parlikad, Hanan Lutfiyya, Salil S. Kanhere, Rizos Sakellariou, Schahram Dustdar, Omer Rana, Ivona Brandic, Steve Uhlig, AI for next generation computing: Emerging trends and future directions, Internet of Things, 19, 100514, 1-34, 2022.
- Tianchen Shao, Deepraj Chowdhury, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Rajkumar Buyya, IoT-Pi: A Machine Learning-based Lightweight Framework for Cost-effective Distributed Computing using IoT. Internet Technology Letters, 2022.
- Forum Desai, Deepraj Chowdhury, Rupinder Kaur, Marloes Peeters, Rajesh Chand Arya,Gurpreet Singh Wander, Sukhpal Singh Gill and Rajkumar Buyya, HealthCloud: A system for monitoring health status of heart patients using machine learning and cloud computing, Elsevier Internet of Things (2021), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iot.2021.100485.
- Syed Saad Amer, Gurleen Wander, Manmeet Singh, Rami Bahsoon, Nicholas R. Jennings and Sukhpal Singh Gill, “BioLearner: A Machine Learning-Powered Smart Heart Disease Risk Prediction System Utilizing Biomedical Markers.” Journal of Interconnection Networks (2021): 2145003. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219265921450031
- Shreshth Tuli, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Peter Garraghan, Rajkumar Buyya, Giuliano Casale, Nicholas R. Jennings, START: Straggler Prediction and Mitigation for Cloud Computing Environments using Encoder LSTM Networks, Accepted in IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 2021.
- Shreshth Tuli, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Minxian Xu, Peter Garraghan, Rami Bahsoon, Schahram Dustdar, Rizos Sakellariou, Omer Rana, Rajkumar Buyya, Giuliano Casale, and Nicholas R. Jennings, HUNTER: AI based Holistic Resource Management for Sustainable Cloud Computing, Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), Volume 184, Pages: 1-15, February 2022
- Muhammed Golec, Rdvan Ozturac, Zahra Pooranian, Rajkumar Buyya and Sukhpal Singh Gill, iFaaSBus: A Security and Privacy based Lightweight Framework for Serverless Computing using IoT and Machine Learning, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2021.
- Muhammad Hassaan Anwar, Saeid Ghafouri, Sukhpal Singh Gill & Joseph Doyle, Recommender System for Optimal Distributed Deep Learning in Cloud Datacenters. Wireless Pers Commun (2021).
- Yyi Kai Teoh, Sukhpal Singh Gill and Ajith Kumar Parlikad, IoT and Fog Computing based Predictive Maintenance Model for Effective Asset Management in Industry 4.0 using Machine Learning. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2021. DOI: 10.1109/JIOT.2021.3050441
- Arwinder Dhillo, Ashima Singh, Harpreet Vohra, Caroline Ellis, Blesson Varghese & Sukhpal Singh Gill (2020): IoTPulse: machine learning-based enterprise health information system to predict alcohol addiction in Punjab (India) using IoT and fog computing, Enterprise Information Systems (Taylor and Francis)
- Shreshth Tuli, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Giuliano Casale and Nicholas R. Jennings, iThermoFog: IoT-Fog based Automatic Thermal Profile Creation for Cloud Data Centers using Artificial Intelligence Techniques, Internet Technology Letters, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1002/itl2.198
- Shreshth Tuli, Shikhar Tuli, Rakesh Tuli and Sukhpal Singh Gill, “Predicting the Growth and Trend of COVID-19 Pandemic using Machine Learning and Cloud Computing” Internet of Things: Engineering Cyber Physical Human Systems, Elsevier, Vol. 11, 100222, 2020
- Sukhpal Singh Gill, Shreshth Tuli, Adel Nadjaran Toosi, Felix Cuadrado, Peter Garraghan, Rami Bahsoon, Hanan Lutfiyya, Rizos Sakellariou, Omer Rana, Schahram Dustdar, and Rajkumar Buyya,ThermoSim: Deep Learning based Framework for Modeling and Simulation of Thermal-aware Resource Management for Cloud Computing Environments, Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), Volume 165, Pages: 1-20, ISSN: 0164-1212, Elsevier Press, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2020
- Kashish Bansal, Kashish Mittal, Gautam Ahuja, Ashima Singh and Sukhpal Singh Gill, DeepBus: Machine Learning based Real Time Pothole Detection System for Smart Transportation using IoT, Internet Technology Letters, Vol. 3, no. 3, Wiley, 2020.
- Shreshth Tuli, Nipam Basumatary, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Mohsen Kahani, Rajesh Chand Arya, Gurpreet Singh Wander, and Rajkumar Buyya, HealthFog: An Ensemble Deep Learning based Smart Healthcare System for Automatic Diagnosis of Heart Diseases in Integrated IoT and Fog Computing Environments, Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS), Volume 104, Pages: 187-200, ISSN: 0167-739X, Elsevier Press, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, March 2020.
- Manmeet Singh, Bipin Kumar, Dev Niyogi, Suryachandra Rao, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Rajib Chattopadhyay, Ravi S Nanjundiah, Deep learning for improved global precipitation in numerical weather prediction systems, arXiv:2106.12045, 2021
- Covid-19: https://github.com/shreshthtuli/covid-19-prediction
- Healthfog: https://github.com/Cloudslab/HealthFog
- Climate: https://github.com/iamssgill/ClimateCloud
- HealthCloud: https://github.com/iamssgill/HealthCloud
- BioLearner: https://github.com/iamssgill/BioLearner
- IoT-Pi: https://github.com/iamssgill/IoT-Pi
- COVID-19: https://youtu.be/8lf7V_9g4MA
- ThermoSim: https://youtu.be/WwXoNQlXmGU
- HealthFog: https://youtu.be/yG2lpjetOsU
- Asset Management: https://youtu.be/4nH7XLEyXvg
- Learning CloudSim: https://youtu.be/tQ7Gl48LH4I
- iThermoFog: https://youtu.be/DqOVrOCr8Xk
- COVID-19: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/tree/master/public/data/
- Heart Patients: http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/index.php
Google Earth Engine Apps: Climate
- AOD: https://manmeet20singh15.users.earthengine.app/view/aodlockdown
- NO2: https://manmeet20singh15.users.earthengine.app/view/no2lockdown
- Tropospheric ozone: https://manmeet20singh15.users.earthengine.app/view/tropospherico3lockdown
- PM2.5: https://manmeet20singh15.users.earthengine.app/view/pm25lockdown
- Land surface temperature: https://manmeet20singh15.users.earthengine.app/view/lstlockdown
- Surface winds: https://manmeet20singh15.users.earthengine.app/view/windlockdown