Skip to content
- News “Quantifying COVID-19 Enforced Global Changes in Atmospheric Pollutants using Cloud Computing based Remote Sensing” published by School of EECS/IADS @ QMUL, 28 May 2021.
- News “Introducing HealthFog: Smart Healthcare System for the Automatic Diagnosis of Heart Diseases” published by School of EECS/IADS @ QMUL, 10 May 2021.
- Article “Research makes Teaching more Rewarding for Academicians: Challenges and Recommendations” published by ICTConnect magazine, 12 March 2021.
- EECS Student Publishes MSc Dissertation in IEEE Internet of Things Journal (Q1 Journal with IF: 9.936), Jan 25, 2021.
- EECS Student Publishes MSc Dissertation in IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine (Q1 Journal with IF: 4.016), Dec 16, 2020
- MyScienceWork has highlighted our recent work “A drone-based networked system and methods for combating COVID-19, published by FGCS, Elsevier, Dec 11, 2020
- Just sharing a few words about my Alumni: Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College (GNDEC), Ludhiana (India), July 16, 2020
- As Homo Sapiens are running after Degrees, Temperatures are touching 50 Degrees, published @ Medium.com, September 26, 2019
- The Incredible Journey from Indian Village Government School to Prestigious UK University-Dr. Sukhpal Singh Gill, Inkpothub, September 13, 2019.