Prospective PhD Students
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is among the top universities in the UK. NERO Lab is a part of the larger Network Research Group at QMUL and welcomes applications from outstanding UK and international candidates in the area of Cloud Computing, Fog Computing, Servlerelss Computing, Energy Efficiency, Resource Management, IoT and Quality of Service. Prospective candidates can visit Applying for a PhD Page to explore further.
There is a wide range of funding available for PhD candidates. Individual projects will be advertised on www.findaphd.com and all scholarship opportunities are advertised on the university website.
You have already acquired funding for a PhD scholarship via your own funds, your country, or an external organisation. If so, feel free to reach out to me to discuss further next steps at email@example.com.
Undergraduate or graduate students are encouraged to join our lab as interns. In particular, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students in top universities are strongly welcome to apply to do their final year project at our lab.
- Be willing to further explore the area of Cloud Computing, IoT, Fog Computing, Energy Efficiency, Resource Management and Quality of Service.
- Possess strong programming skills (for ex: Python, Java, C#) and be passionate about academic/scientific research. .
- Spend at least 10 hours/week in the project and attend one supervisory meeting per week.
Benefits of Internship
- Opportunity to write one scientific research paper.
- Letter of Recommendation to apply for Masters/PhD.
- Talented candidates can apply for QMUL’s postgraduate position.
We strongly welcome researchers worldwide (including faculties, Postdocs, PhD or Master students) to visit us as visiting scientists for short duration.