Dr Sukhpal Singh Gill
I am a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Cloud Computing at School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), London, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Read More
For list of research outputs, please visit Publications page.
Selected Video Lectures of Research and Teaching
News & Events
For latest news, please visit News page.
- Transformative Effects of IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence on Cloud Computing: Evolution, Vision, Trends and Open Challenges
- QoS-aware Autonomic Resource Management in Cloud Computing: A Systematic Review
- A Survey on Resource Scheduling in Cloud Computing: Issues and Challenges
- A Taxonomy and Future Directions for Sustainable Cloud Computing: 360 Degree View
- Cloud Resource Provisioning: Survey, Status and Future Research Directions
- Tails in the cloud: a survey and taxonomy of straggler management within large-scale cloud data centres
- Quantum Computing: A Taxonomy, Systematic Review and Future Directions