Dr Sukhpal Singh Gill
I am a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Cloud Computing at School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), London, UK. For more info, please click here.
For list of research outputs, please visit Publications page.
News & Events
For latest news, please visit News page.
- Transformative Effects of IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence on Cloud Computing: Evolution, Vision, Trends and Open Challenges
- QoS-aware Autonomic Resource Management in Cloud Computing: A Systematic Review
- A Survey on Resource Scheduling in Cloud Computing: Issues and Challenges
- A Taxonomy and Future Directions for Sustainable Cloud Computing: 360 Degree View
- Cloud Resource Provisioning: Survey, Status and Future Research Directions
- Tails in the cloud: a survey and taxonomy of straggler management within large-scale cloud data centres